• 16" Blade Gurkha WW I Historic-9273
  • 16" Blade Gurkha WW I Historic-0
  • 16" Blade Gurkha WW I Historic-9268
  • 16" Blade Gurkha WW I Historic-9269
  • 16" Blade Gurkha WW I Historic-9270
  • 16" Blade Gurkha WW I Historic-9271
  • 16" Blade Gurkha WW I Historic-9272
  • 16" Blade Gurkha WW I Historic-9273

This is one of the best working bushcraft kukri of EGKH, in Nepal. 16 inch blade Full angkhola full tang blade Khukuri. Panawal Miniature Kukri is heavy type khukuri (kukri) is similar to Angkhola khukuri (kukri).

$222.00

Select Additional Options

Stand type

Please provide the text to be engraved on the order notes section during checkout.

Please mail the logo to be engraved to egkukri@gmail.com along with your order number after you place your order.

Product price: $222.00
Total options:
Order total:
Weight 1200 g
Belly

2.75 Inch.

Blade Size and Type

16 inch (0.64 cm) Handmade and Unpolished blade.

Handle Circumference

4.5 Inch.

Handle Size and Type

5 Inches (12.7 cm) rosewood Rat-tail tang handle.

Hardness of steel

spine=22-25 RC, belly=45-46 RC, edge=58-60 RC.

Lower Spine

4 mm.

Upper Spine

10 mm.

Overall length

21 inches (53.34 cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Approx).

Place of Origin

EGKH Factory in Dharan (Eastern part of Nepal).

Material Used

highly-graded-carbon-steelcar-jeep-leaf-spring-5160-for-blade-refine-water-buffalo-leather-for-scabbard-outside-rosewood-for-handle-pinewood-for-scabbard-inside-and-laha-nepali-traditio

Complementary

Certificate of Guarantee, Tag, Wrapping Lokta Paper.

This is one of the best working bushcraft kukri of EGKH, in Nepal. 16 inch blade Full angkhola full tang blade Khukuri. Panawal Miniature Kukri is heavy type khukuri (kukri) is similar to Angkhola khukuri (kukri) with groove on the blade, except the handle. The metal of the blade in the handle area is flat(full tang) and can be seen all around the handle. Rosewood are joined strongly from both sides with two rivets which makes it stronger than the other khukuri (kukri). This is the One of the Best working Kukri. This model of village kukri (khukuri)has been using by villager and hill side people of Nepal for years. The blade comes with Karda & Chakmak (famous model, Name after the village where blacksmiths makes best quality kukris). The handle is more practical, more beautiful. Highly graded carbon steel is used to make blade with unpolished.This 16 inch blade is used as cutting vegetable, meet, wood, bamboo, scarifying goat.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Shopping Cart
X
Scroll to Top