It evolved in Southeast Asia as a small, all-purpose utility knife and agricultural tool - rather resembling a miniature sickle.
Most true karambits are double-edged, and feature a characteristic “ring” at the end of the handle, into which a finger can be inserted.
The karambit’s distinctive ring does three things - it prevents the knife from being dropped. It keeps the user's fingers from slipping onto the sharp blade, and it allows the user to employ both hands to work, without putting the knife down.
* Specification of Karambit Knife : This is handcrafted kukri therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement
|Material Used||Highly Graded Carbon Steel(Car & Jeep leaf spring, 5160), Water Buffalo Leather for Scabbard and rosewood for the Handle, Whitemetal and "Laha" (Nepali Traditional Glue).|
|Blade Size and Type||4 inch (10.16 cm), Hand Forged Polished Blade.|
|Handle Circumference||3.7 Inch.|
|Handle Size and Type||3 inch (7.62 cm) full tang rosewood handle.|
|Hardness of steel||spine= 22-25 RC, belly= 45-46 RC, edge= 58-60 RC.|
- Saw Edge Spine Dragon Rust Free$140.00
- Karambit Rust Free Knife$75.00
- 24 Inch Historic Talvar$210.00
- Freedom Knives$85.00
- 24 Inch Talvar$210.00
- Tactical Battle D-Guard Handle$140.00
- Hand Forged Full Tang Bowie$110.00
- 14 Inch Dual D-Guard Angkhola$210.00
- 16 Inch Freedom Machete kukri$190.00
- 12 Inch EGKH Bowie Knife$110.00
- 17 Inch Survival Rust Free Kukri$185.00
- 10 Inch EGKH Black Extreme Kukri$115.00